Because Jesus is our core value in whatever we do, everything we do for humanity is meant to reflect God's heart. Just as it’s written in “1 Samuel 2:35 (NIV) “I will raise up for myself a faithful priest, who will do according to what is in my heart and mind. I will firmly establish his priestly house, and they will minister before my anointed one always”
SNC’s Values, Attitudes, and Behaviors
Caring | Serve others
- Be respectful and humble.
- Listen, empathize, and be compassionate.
- Embrace teamwork.
- Give regular feedback (appreciative and constructive).
Excellence | Exceed expectations
- Provide dedicated client-centric service.
- Master skills and focus on details.
- Solve problems, admit mistakes, Repent, learn and move on.
- Set high standards and deliver quality results.
Innovation | Be entrepreneurial
- Be flexible and open-minded.
- Take initiative and introduce new ideas.
- Translate ideas to actions quickly.
- Accelerate change and be part of the change.
Integrity | Trust one another
- Be transparent (open door, open book).
- Do the right thing.
- Honor commitments and be accountable.
- Empower others to take action and make decisions.
Opportunity | Think big
- Be versatile.
- Continue to learn and develop self.
- Mentor and develop others.
- Take chances on people and partners.